CSR or Corporate Social Responsibility is how a company manages the business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society. Though CSR is relatively a new concept in Bangladesh, and is being discussed vigorously among the business community in recent times. CSR is generally understood as being the way through which a company achieves a balance of economic, environmental and social imperatives. As yet, the corporate houses suffer due to a lack of clarity about CSR procedure, practice and performance.
AFFIRM GROUP BD and its concerns have been engaged in implementing various humanitarian, compassionate, philanthropic, and CSR activities from the very first beginning. We are strengthening our internal capacity to address the CSR issues through a more comprehensive approach.
Apart from the beginning, we are trying to create job opportunities for the peoples of the country. We view CSR as a universal business imperative that can be localized to suit an organization's objectives. AFFIRM GROUP is also very much concern about its corporate social responsibilities and we are engaged in multifaceted activities like educational, social and free health care and related programs.
Our CSR commitments are:
- Focusing on improved service to own employees, customers and stakeholders.
- To become environment friendly.
- Conduct business with transparency and integrity.
- Company works with all legal requirements to conduct business.
- Emphasizing on the uplifting the local community.
- Emphasizing and rewarding for better performance.