The world is passing a critical time due to the epidemic of COVID-19 Coronavirus situation. For that pandemic crisis, the demand for COVID-19 protection equipments is increasing every moment around the world. Disinfection Tunnel in Bangladesh are becoming one of the most in-demand items in the post-Covid-19 world to install at various structure entrances. The immediate demand for Disinfectant tunnels will be coming from banks, offices, factories, shops, supermarket, shopping malls where lockdown rules will be relaxed. The tunnel contains the atomized liquid spray inside to effectively saturate the environment.
In Bangladesh, the requirement is getting high day by day. To meet such demands we have start assembling our own local installed Disinfection / Disinfectant Tunnel especially for Banks, Hospital, Offices, Shops, Factories and Malls, Any buildings etc.
Features and Effectiveness:
- Full automatic / manual start using Laser Sensor system that identify human movement
- Fog / Spray works at 360 degree angle and ensure cleansing of viruses in cloth and body
- Cleans viruses under shoes using the sanitizing carpet
- The disinfectant liquid uses in this tunnel does not contain any harmful components
- Low maintenance cost and Rust free
The chemical we used in our Disinfection Tunnel is safe for human. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), a mixture of water and sodium hypochlorite which used in cleaning solutions is potentially harmful and cause damage to skin and mucous membrane. We don’t use such type of harmful chemicals in our gate.
The SGS has identified no harmful components are present in the chemical we are using as virus disinfectant. This disinfectant chemical formula is recommended by specialist doctors, pharmacists and chemists which is also included in WHO’s recommends. Following chemicals are used in our tunnel:
- Ammonia (Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium Chloride, Didecyldimethylammonium chloride)
- Aldehyde (Glutaraldehyde)
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Pine Oil
This Disinfection Gate / Tunnel can be used at the entrance of the followings:
- Any Buildings (Commercial / Residential / Apartment)
- Banks / Insurance / Financial Institutions
- School / Coaching Center / University / College
- Office (Government / Private)
- Masjid / Mandir / Church
- Garments / Factory / Industry
- Departmental Store / Shopping Mall / Market
- GYM / Play Zone / Stadium
- Airport / Railway station / Bus station / Port
- And more…
- No Smoking or any kind of Firing should not be place inside, outside or around the tunnel
- WHO / Bangladesh Department of Health prohibited chemicals such as Bleaching Powder, Sodium Hypochlorite, Chlorine etc should not be used in the tunnel. It may potentially harmful and cause damage to skin and mucous membrane.
Although the spread of Corona virus is mainly reported through droplets that are transferred from human to human. But any type surfaces including human body and cloths are also accounted to hold the virus, which require continuous sanitization with the mist of chemicals.
Several predictions say that the COVID-19 situation will not stop immediately. The global sanitizing tunnels market is majorly driven due to continuous spread of Coronavirus worldwide. This is boosting the demand of sanitization of outer human body, animals, places, goods and everything that may contain the virus for short term or for longer period. At present the demand of Disinfection Tunnel in Bangladesh is also increasing.
See our below Disinfection/ Disinfectant/ Sanitizer/ Sterilizer Tunnel/ Gate/ Chamber/ Channel/ Booth models. For further details and updated price please Call Us or Contact us.